21 January, 2019

2018: MAKEUP LOOKS


As the new year has approached us for a while, I still reflect on the good things from last year. 2018 was a really amazing year in makeup creativity, I learned new techniques, played with loads of colors and details and of course, there were also many looks that turned out bad but as long as you learn and grow, it's fine, right? I loved how creative 2018 was so I hope to bring this creativity into 2019 as well! 

In today's post I wanted to show you my favorite looks organized by color themes.
Neutral nude looks. These will always be my favorite kind of looks - mostly nude lips and smokey eyes.


 Fell in love with warm tones. As you can see, purple + orange is my favorite combo.

 I must say that green eyeshadow looks are my favorites from colored ones.

Sometimes people think that blue eyshadows are one of the worst choices but if you play and experiment with it, you can get pretty creative and also wearable looks.


Pink makeup feels so soft and girly, you can never go wrong with it.

Purple details, love them!I'm so excited for what new year will bring in makeup world and I know for sure, there will be a lot of colorful looks from me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment