21 February, 2019

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Finally I got the chance to sit down and write my thoughts about NYX Cosmetics new complexion line CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP. I usually don't write reviews because I feel like it's easier and quicker for me to post some thoughts on Instagram. Although,  this year I want to share more blog posts about products I've tried and loved.
I hope you'll find my review helpful and find some new goodies for yourself!

! Before I continue, I want to make clear that I've received these products from NYX Cosmetics but opinions are my own.


I was amazed when I received this huge box, it was definitely the biggest PR box I've ever got and I was so happy to even get it and test the products. When I opened the box I saw such a good variety of foundation shades (45 stunning shades) and some selected complexion products for me. which I was very excited about!

(! even though, swatches look too yellow in the pictures, they are perfect on my face)

First base product is PRIMER. As I have oily skin, it tends to get shiny really quickly and that's why I'm always looking for lightweight matte primers to create long-lasting base. Small amount is enough to prepare the entire face, the primer keeps my skin matte without drying it out. It also works amazingly with other foundation products.
This primer doesn't fill large pores which is a minus but it didn't claim to do so and it's fine. I use Pore Filler Primer (also from NYX Cosmetics) on my larger pores before applying any other primer.

FOUNDATION. First of all, I love how beautiful shade range is with so many different undertones. It is:
  • long wearing (up to 24 hours)
  • matte finish
  • full coverage
  • for all skin types
  • waterproof
I didn't test it in waters yet (and I don't think I'll try that, haha) but it works very nice on skin leaving it matte for many hours. It dries quickly on the skin therefore you have to blend it fast. I prefer to use sponge with this foundation rather than foundation brush because I feel like with sponge I get even application and better coverage. It looks smooth and beautiful on the skin. Favorite foundation at the moment!
CONTOUR CONCEALER. These products come in 24 shades and are perfect for brightening, concealing and contour. It is:
  • lightweight
  • long-lasting
  • waterproof
  • full coverage
  • for all skin types
These concealers work perfectly for brightening under eye area and contouring the face and they are definitely full coverage. I love to contour my face with this product as it blends pretty nicely into the skin and makes cream contouring much easier. I blend brightening concealer with sponge and contour with a foundation brush that also came in the packaging.



SETTING POWDER. It is a lightweight powder and comes in 6 universal shades. I'm in love with the powder because it is one of the rare powders that doesn't look drying under my eyes, it also smooths my skin while absorbing oily shine for matte, long-lasting finish. I use it for setting cream products and for baking. 
It is:
  • mattifying
  • lightweight
  • long-lasting
  • for all skin types
Setting powder is my FAVORITE product from the line. It is a flawless step for perfect looking complexion. Only thing that bothers me is the packaging because lid is not flat on the inside so you have to pour powder on the outside of the lid (which is not my favorite thing) or on other flat surface. 

COMPLETE CONTROL SPONGE. It's a multi purpose sponge and I use it to blend foundation, concealers and powders. It has a precision tip that helps to get around the nose and under eyes which is very helpful.


I am very, very impressed with CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP collection. It's affordable for the quality you get and the quality is AMAZING. Products actully do what they are supposted to do. I've been using these products for a while and some of them became my favorites pretty quicky, especially contour concealers and setting powder.
Thank you NYX Cosmetics for giving me a chance to try the products.

If you are looking for new affordable complexion products then check these products out. 
Find the collection in your local stores or online https://www.mylook.lv/ (for latvian customers).

No comments:

Post a Comment