21 December, 2018

BULLET JOURNAL: 2018

Bullet journal is my favorite planner and it is my must have thing every single day. I am the person who makes to-do lists non stop, loves to check things out when I finished them and of course creating my own designs and themes for each month keeps me creative on the paper. Before bullet journal I had like 100 notes everywhere and I always lost them but in my bullet journal everything is in the same place. I'll share few of my favorite things about bullet journal because it's been a year since I started using it and became obsessed.

I love to make every month different with different fonts, doodles, colors, etc. It is a small thing but when new month comes it feel like a new page in bullet journal and also in life. Such a fresh feeling! 

Favorite things about bullet journal:
  • basics like year overview with events and appointments, birthdays, plans, lists (for movies, books to read, etc.) are in the same place with your everyday plans and lists (perfect on the go)
  • you can write down everything you need like habit trackers, daily routines, skincare/makeup routines, benefits of different things (oils, foods, juices /smoothies, etc) and you'll always find place to write down important stuff
  • trackers are one of my must haves, I love to create trackers to remind myself to drink lots of water everyday, to keep up with skincare, haircare, etc. 
  • of course, creativity with doodling, handwriting, washi tapes.
  • I'm more organised when I have to-do lists about everything I must do with me everywhere I go

I also love to create helpful pages with inspiring self care quotes.
One more thing that I enjoyed to make and I will definitely do more of these. Number one thing I love about bullet journals is that you can write down whatever that comes to your mind, it's not just weekly to do lists that can be overwhelming, it's about motivation to keep you going and vision boards are perfect for that. Pretty pictures and ideas are so motivating!


Bullet journal 2019 is already in the making and new set up makes me exciting for new year.

Do you use bullet journal? Or do you prefer simple, minimalistic planners?

No comments:

Post a Comment