17 December, 2018

SUGARTRIP EVENT

It's been almost two months since my last blogpost and I can't believe how fast Christmas time approached us. I've been so busy lately I didn't have time for holiday creativity. I also don't actually have any Holiday spirit in me this year and it's a little bit sad but there is still time and hope. For me to get some Christmas vibes, I want to relive fantastic moments through these pictures from NYX PMU event I attended few weeks ago. 
The event definitely was perfectly organized, with Christmas-themed music and decorations, cute snacks and at very sweet place. It felt like an amazing Holiday wonderland!


Delicious snacks and drinks throughout the event! 

I had such an amazing time, it was absolutely the best event I've been to this year. Loved every minute of it! I also got this huge goodie bag with amazing stuff. I was so excited to try new things and I fell in love with every product but Advent Calendar stole my heart as always.

I love NYX PMU so much and I am very grateful to have a chance to attend these events and to get these pretty products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment