19 December, 2018

HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK INSPO

Christmas themed makeup looks are one of my favorites. Colors like green, red and blue are my top colors when I create these looks. They get me in such a good Holiday mood. While I'm still managing to create some fresh looks, I though I could share my favorites from last year. 

Little details like glitter liner and sparkly decors!

I just loved creating this look and it's probably one of my favorites of all time. I rarely work with red tones on my eyes but when I do, I love how different yet stunning red can look on the eyes.

Classic red lip look with glitter on the lids.

I love to play with blue tones. Blue eyeshadows suit brown eyes so much. Cut creases, all over the lid or accents in inner corners - blue tones won't disappoint!

What's your favorite colors to wear during this Holiday season? Do you love colorful looks or classic looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment