29 October, 2018

IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME

Some say that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and I absolutely agree with that. Although, I think Halloween is another wonderful time that I love to enjoy and experience. For artists October is definitely a Halloween month - perfect time for extraordinary talent and spooky vibes.

Halloween creativity is so special to me because I can step outside my comfort zone and try something crazy that I don't usually do during the rest of the year, for example, learn more about sfx makeup or experiment with different non-beauty stuff just to get incredible results.

It's almost a Halloween time so I want to wish you a lovely time and share some of my favorite looks from previous years.
2015
I totally forgot about these pictures. This was the first time I created any Halloween looks. 

2016
Easiest skull makeup. Illusion face is still the hardest look I've done so far.

2017
First time trying fake blood & latex. Now I can't imagine Halloween without sfx.

The power of makeup. 


I also wanted to share two looks I created this month because I love them so much. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and my Halloween makeup looks. Do you have a favorite? Have you ever created any spooky looks? 


No comments:

Post a Comment