18 September, 2018

GETTING READY FOR FALL

Now that we are halfway through September, it's fall style and inspos all over the media. Some people are slowly getting into the fall mood while some still wish for warmer days. I love fall weather when it's slowly transitioning from warm, sunny days to calm, breezy weather. I am super excited for fall and I already have lots of ideas for fall outfits and photos. 
If you are not ready for the fall yet maybe this post will get you ready for fall with real excitement. 

I love fall makeup and I've said it too many times already. Earthy tones, bright and warm eyeshadows, nude glosses & lipsticks, liquid highlighters and so on. I have some ideas on my mind for fall makeup looks and can't wait to create them. I am the most excited for dark plum and brown lipsticks!
Some everyday details like gold accessories, calm and relaxing music, good book or evening walks can get you in the right mood for fall as it feels like season for enjoying yourself, relax or dedicate time for favorite hobbies.

Fall fashion is definitely so charming! Faux fur jackets (can't wait to find some), leather jackets, knitted sweaters, warm hoodies, hats, dark lens glasses, boots and of course layering. I am so ready for fall fashion!

This year I really want to experience more of the fall weather, go to beautiful places, connect with nature and just enjoy the season with most positive view because I know that sometimes this season can feel very dark and depressing. I hope to find new things to do, new places to see to distract me from cold and dark side of the fall.
pictures that are not mine are from pinterest.
Are you ready for the new season and new adventures?


No comments:

Post a Comment