01 September, 2018

SUMMER MOMENTS

Hello, September! I can't belive it's already the first day of fall season. Summer went by so fast but at the same time it felt like incredible, joyful season. Summer 2018 was probably one of the best summers I've had in years. Also one of the hottest. I tried different things, saw beautiful places and spend lots of time by the water which almost never happened past years. Anyway, with fall approaching I wanted to share some of my favorite summer moments to officially say goodbye.



I went to the biggest event of the year in makeup community, at least I felt like this because NYX Face Awards event was huge and amazingly planned. There were lots of places with beautiful meanings, delicious drinks, many talented and beautiful people and of course, amazing atmosphere overall. I had wonderful time and to be invited to the event like this felt very nice. 

This season I 100% realized how magnificent picnics are. There is something so special about them, planning what to take, where to go and then just relaxing and enjoying the day. I guess it's the little things that actually matter!

I've said it million times but cycling around during the warm season is my favorite activity. I love bike rides so much.

Summer is definitely the season of watermelons! I love watermelons, so juicy and refreshening! I actually regret that I didn't eat them more than I did. 

Most beautiful place on Earth - beach. I love going to the beach to watch sunsets or swim and enjoy the sun. This year water in the sea was unbelievably warm and enjoyable. Loved it! Next summer goal: go on the picnic by the beach while the sun sets! That would be a dream!!!


Went to this cool restaurant that is right by the water. It was so cozy to enjoy pizza with the view like this!


Craziest adventure we went to this summer! Being alone in the middle of the river while trying to manage not turning the boat upside down and get to the finish spot was so scary yet amazing! Also watching sunset from the boat was pretty exciting thing to experience!


I love summer and I will miss it but at the same time I am ready for next season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment