15 August, 2018

DENIM ON THE BEACH

I totally forgot to post these photos from the beginning of the summer. I loved this outfit so here is another denim appreciation post, haha!
When it comes to simple yet chic summer outfits, I imagine the perfect pair of denim shorts with cute floral blouse or oversized tshirt, stylish accessories and of course denim jacket to throw on when it gets chilly.

For me it's hard to think about something that wouldn't look good in combination with denim. It is timeless piece with classic touch to any outfit. When you find a good pair of denim shorts, jacket or other good thing for your closet, you become obsessed with it and wear it all the time. The same thing has happend to me - I live in these denim pieces. For the look in the pictures I wanted more accents so I added this pretty dark red velvet bag which is one of the prettiest bags I have, classic black belt with gold buckle, gold watch and high platform sneakers. Definitely one of my favorite outfits in 2018 so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment