25 July, 2018

FAVORITE MORPHE PRODUCTS

I think only year ago I started to look out for Morphe products as I clearly saw amazing reviews about brand's brushes and eyeshadow palettes. After trying some stuff for a while, I can say that some of them definitely are statement products in my everyday makeup bag. In this post I wanted to share my thoughts about products I have and why I love them.

When I started to play with makeup I had only cheap brushes from ebay and and to be honest I didn't care about quality which is so bad because good brushes are the basics for desired makeup application. Recently I've been interested in Morphe brushes especially  and brushes in the pictures above are my favorites in my kit.

FACE BRUSHES
  • Y6 flat buffer brush. I love this foundation brush, it is so easy and quick to buff in foundation for smooth finish with amazing coverage.
  • Y10 mini contour brush. This brush is for intense contour that can be used in small areas like nose and under lower lip as well. Even though this brush is smaller than typical contour brushes it still blends contour perfectly without leaving any patches. 
Both brushes have synthetic bristles and work well with creams and powders.

EYESHADOW BRUSHES:
  • M441 blending crease brush. Amazing brush for blending out shadows and effortless transition between colors. 
  • M433 tapered crease brush. Another blending brush for shading and blending.
  • E17 precise crease brush. If I use this brush for eyes, I love to intensify shadows in crease with it or blend multiple transition colors together. This brush is also incredible for badass nose contour.
  • M421 mini concealer brush. This little brush is my favorite brush ever because it is multi-purpose brush that's perfect for packing on shimmer shadows, creating cut crease and highlighting brow bone and eye inner corner. 
JACLYN HILL X MORPHE PALETTE

I got this palette from my friend and I didn't think I needed it until I got it and used it. Every shadow blends like a dream, shimmer shades are so pretty and pigmented. I swatched my favorite shades down below. 
Some of my looks with this palette:
35U PALETTE
I like to express my creativity with this multi color shimmer palette because the shades are pigmented, easy to blend and longlasting. My favorite rows definitely are one in the middle (blue to green) and last one (purple to white).

Some of my looks with this palette:
 35O PALETTE
I didn't know if I should mention this palette in my favorites because it's classy neutral eyeshadow palette. Don't get me wrong I am obsessed with brown shades and good smokey eye look is one of my favorites to do but talking about neutral palettes - if I had a palette like 35O in smaller and more compact version, it would be my most favorite neutral palette. I just don't need that much similar shades. 
I decided to add this palette to my favorites anyway because this palette has beautiful shades, AMAZING quality for affordable price and I enjoy using it from time to time. If you only use neutral shades or work with lots of clients it will be a dream palette 100%.

LASHES 'HEARTBREAKER' 
These lashes are the best I've ever tried. I love lash style that is dramatic but not too thick therefore you can still see eye shadows through them.

I can definitely say that Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands because you can experience such a good quality for affordable price. With recent re branding, Morphe came out with amazing new products and I hope I'll have a chance to try some of them soon. 
What do you think about Morphe? Do you have any favorites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment