14 June, 2018

PICNIC O'CLOCK

Picnic is one of the many cool things everyone should try this summer. It's such a fun and cool activity especially if you have a beautiful surrounding near you.
I couldn't wait for summer because I always loved picnics and I wanted to plan a good one this year with good snacks, cute outfit and pretty views. My most favorite thing about spending time outdoors is just sitting somewhere near pretty place like lake and enjoy nature and good weather.
In the beginning of June it was time to celebrate summer with first picnic of the season. Even though it was way too hot I still had a wonderful time.



If you love being outside, discover new places around you, I definitely suggest you to go for a picnic, relax and just enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment