11 June, 2018

SUMMER OBSESSIONS

It's been already two good weeks of Summer and I am excited for the more amazing and warm days to come. Right now it's raining outside and feels pretty windy but my summer mood is on and I wanted to share some things I will be obsessed with during this hot and adventurous time.

  • GLOW. Glowy skin is a MUST for summer days. Liquid and powder highlighters, dewy mists and shimmer oils are perfect products for achieving glowy skin. Also, don't forget to drink lots of water and use SPF to get healthy and protected skin. 
  • BRIGHT MAKEUP. Even though it's hard to wear full glam makeup on hot days, I still want to do my makeup. While using less products on skin, I like to focus on eye makeup, use bright colors and pretty techniques. 



  •  PICNICS. It feels like such a good idea to grab some snacks and enjoy beautiful weather outside by the beach, in the park or somewhere else. I think it's such a cool activity to do especially in the mornings or chilly evenings when you want to relax but don't want to sit at home. I can't wait to plan more picnics. 

























  •  ACCENTS. Lately I've been obsessed with accent details like bright, colorful nails, gold delicate necklaces that you can combine in different styles or wear alone and gold bobby pins that make your hairstyle cooler. Minimal effort for effective looks.
  • DENIM. Denim shorts and denim jacket are my must haves in my summer closet. It is so easy to match denim jacket with everything, no matter if you wear chic dress or something casual like leggings and tank top. 


















  • FOOD. Of course there are specific food that I want to eat more during hot summer season. Fresh fruits & veggies, cold lemonades or milkshakes, light and healthy desserts are perfect for summer. I have lots of recipes I want to try (for example, cute smoothie bowls, lemonades, fruit plates, etc.).
all inspo pictures are from pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment