23 April, 2018

2 FESTIVAL LOOKS










Hello! Last time I created a post was almost a month ago so I needed to post something fresh and creative! It's been such a festival vibe all over the media past weeks and for me it's like a new start to play with bright colors, glitter and new techniques. I feel like Christmas season and Festive/Summer season are the only time when I want to play with glittery things.

BLUE & PINK LOOK
For this look I was inspired by the little pink & silver self-adhesive plastic rhinestones therfore I wanted to use different tones of pink. I ended up with using soft baby pink on the lid and in the inner corners and bright pink on the lips (which happens so rarely for me). I know that blue with bright pink can be too much but I loved the result especially with the little rhinstone accents.
When I finish eye makeup I always want to stick to nude lipsticks but I try to step out of my comfort zone and try lipsticks I rarely use. When I applied pink lipstick it looked so neon bright, I loved it. I will definitely use it in the summer.

BRIGHT CORAL LOOK
I love how this look is bright yet kind of soft. I used coral tones on eyes and lips. I love when eye makeup color matches with lip color. I didn't do anything crazy difficult for this look, wanted to focus on little glitter accents. This is the look when you want something festive on your face but nothing too crazy. It's pretty simple and minimalistic.

I look forward to create more colorful looks with glitter details. I am so inspired at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment