28 March, 2018

GALAXY PALETTE

Hello there! Today's post is something I wanted to share with you for a long time, actually since I got this beautiful palette from Fenty Beauty back in December. However, I didn't want to post typical review with describing price, color and ingredients as you can find that info on the internet therefore I created few bright makeup looks so I could talk about my thoughts and experience with this palette. I know that this palette is already in the beauty industry for a long time as it was from Holiday Collection but I wanted to write a post about it anyway.

First thing that catched my eye was the packaging, of course. The cardboard box and palette are so pretty in different lights and angles. This design is everything! The only thing that makes me sad is that cover picks up finger prints very easily.


When I first opened Galaxy palette I was blown away! Every eyeshadow in this palette is so beautiful and sparkly. The shadows range from sheer, glittery topcoats to smoky shimmery based eyeshadows. Sadly, it's hard to see the beauty in pictures because lots of them deliver a 3D effect. In real life they sparkle like crazy.
For me, this palette is totally different from the other ones I've tried because the formula of the shadows feels so glittery and sparkly yet smooth and easy to work with. I suggest using glitter glue or sticky base with these to get better result and make them last longer + use finger to apply them as my brushes didn't do justice for the pigment.


My favorite looks with this palette so far:
Light blue cut crease look. I used 'Cosmic Ocean' (sheer aqua glitter) & 'Sublime' (sheer mint and gold glitter).

Bright cut crease with glitter liner accent. I used 'Ultraviolit' (smoky violet with iridescent glitter).

I think this is my favorite look using Galaxy palette. Smoky eyeshadows with nude lips will always be my most loved combination. I used 'Planet Ex' (smoky brown with iridescent glitter) & 'Lightyear' (smoky charcoal with gold glitter) on the lid.

Another purple look. I used 'Space Owt' (smoky grape with holographic blue) on the center of the lid. 

It amazes how I've used this palette for months and it still excites me everytime I open it. While I was writing this post I've swatched it on my arm again and that sparkle is too good. I used mostly cool toned shadows and I can't wait to try copper and rose gold tones next (perfect during springtime & summer).
I am so happy I have this palette thanks to my lovely sister who gave me it for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment