20 March, 2018

DETOX JUICE

Hi there! It's a new week and I am so excited for another new beginning. I believe that everyday or every week you can change your habits, try new stuff and find new motivation. Therefore, I am so motivated to eat healthier and feel better. Lately I've been eating more veggies and fruits than I used to and it feels so good! I love to drink juices when I don't feel like cooking, between the meals or when I have some cravings for sweets. 

My favorite way how to add vegetables & fruits to my diet is juicing. Since I got a juicer, I've become obsessed with it. It's so quick and easy to make a good juice full of good nutrients. At the moment, I am loving green juices so I wanted to share with you my favorite detox juice and benefits of each ingredient.

DETOX JUICE INGREDIENTS:


  • CELERY - even though I hate the taste of celery in mixtures it's pretty tolerable. Celery helps with skin problems & weight loss, controls blood pressure, cleanses the body, etc.
  • GINGER - I love ginger and use it everyday. It strengthens immune system, promotes detoxification, improves blood circulation, soothes muscle pain, etc.
  • PINEAPPLE - rich source of vitamin C, boosts your energy, hydrates the body, promotes bone, heart & eye health, etc.
  • KIWI - keeps skin healthy, boosts mood, promotes better sleep, etc.
  • CUCUMBER - promotes digestion, hydrates the body & skin, flushes out toxins, etc.
  • AVOCADO - (add avocado to juice separately) maintains healthy skin, promotes detoxification, helps you absorb nutrients, helps control appetite, low in sugar, etc.
  • SPINACH - high in antioxidants, fights diseases, strengthens bones, increases brain function, etc.


Healthy juice is a perfect replacement of unhealthy snacks or cravings. I've been obsessed with mixing ingredients and trying new taste every time I make a juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment