07 February, 2018

NEW IN: SKINCARE & MAKEUP

Hello there! It's already February and only now I share my first post of the 2018. January was quite relaxing, I took my time off of everything and just spent my time with sister and rest of the family. Even though, I loved doing nothing and just chill, I really missed taking pictures, create makeup looks and just focus on the things I love. Before any style or makeup posts, I want to share some of my new skincare & makeup products.

I always wanted to try Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit line as it helps to clear the skin. I am not sure how I feel about face wash yet but I really love moisturizer as it keeps my skin hydrated and soft.

My sister gave me to try this Cleansing Oil from The Body Shop and I really love it. It's so much easier to take my makeup off with this oil and with the help of Neutrogena Hydra Boost cleanser, my skin gets clean and soft.

My every night obsession! As I discovered The Body Shop face massager, I can't stop using it. I love how my skin feels afterwards - plump and fresh. I love to use it with different kind of oils, depending on the mood.

Now about new makeup! Few weeks ago I started to use these primers and fixing mist from L'Oreal. I love to use these products. Primers keep my skin smooth as a perfect base for foundation and fixing mist sets my makeup pretty good.


My two favorite face palettes right now - Highlighting palette from L'Oreal and Contour palette from Makeup Revolution. Both are super pigmented and so easy to use. Perfect for everyday!
Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette. It contains matte and shimmery shades, excellent for day and night.

My favorite makeup product of the year already (I am sure I won't change my mind until the end of the year, haha!). Galaxy palette from Fenty Beauty. I will definitely make another post about this palette.



Another TOP favorite is this set of nude lipsticks from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I am such a nude lipstick lover and when I saw this set on instagram, I was obsessed. I wanted to try JSC lipsticks for a long time and now when I have these, I can't get enough. I use these lipsticks everyday and my most favorite shade is 'Celebrity Skin'.

After writing this post, I can't wait to create makeup looks using these products, especially eyeshadow palettes. I'm in the mood for Valentines day inspired makeup so can't wait to play with this makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment