09 March, 2018

LAST MONTH

It's already March, spring is getting closer and closer which I am so excited about. I feel like spring is the most motivating season for me even though weather in the beginning is still cold and gray. To stay inspired through this bad weather and continue to create I wanted to share some of my favorite snaps from February.

Since it was pretty romantic month I drew lots of roses in my journal. I love drawing and seriously want to draw and paint more. It used to be one of my favorite things to do.


I did some Valentine's Day makeup looks even though I didn't feel very inspired but I couldn't resist pink makeup as I haven't used bright makeup in a while. Also my bullet journal was covered in cute things and quotes. I guess pink is one of my favorite colors now.

 This was my favorite weekly layout.

 Combination of black and pink is so addicting. I surely will be obsessed with it this spring.







Recently I made two vision boards as I love to have inspirational things around me.

I felt like February was quite inspirational for me and I hope spring will be even better. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment