11 October, 2017

AVOCADO EGG SALAD


Hello guys! It's been a while since I posted something. I've had lots of things on my mind and it has been hard to focus on the blog. There are days when I am super motivated and want to do million thigs at once and there are days when I don't even want to get up. After battling with these mood swings, I am feeling a little bit better and want to finally focus on creativity, holidays and everything that makes me happy. Therefore, I have some ideas for posts and with all the Halloween madness I can't wait to share some looks I've put on makeup charts.

Anyway, I wanted to share today's meal that made me happy, haha! I made this avocado salad for the first time and I am obsessed. It's healthy and very tasty!!!




There are so many recipes for avocado salads but after this I don't need to look for another one for a while. This avocado salad is quick and easy to make and it keeps you full as long as other good meals.

For one portion of salad I used 1/2 avocado, some spinach leaves, 2 eggs, little bit of feta cheese, cucumber, few small tomatoes and two small onions. I also added few drops of balsamico dressing. Of course you can add more veggies or cheese if you want or skip some ingredients. Salads are all about mixing and finding the best combination. 

I also made greek yogurt dressing to add moisture to salad. I combined yogurt with spinach leaves, few garlic gloves and half an avocado.


No comments:

Post a Comment