17 October, 2017

I LOVE FALL?

While weather outside is so unpredictable, I wanted to share my thoughts on why I think I finally fell in love with fall. Just year ago I would say that I hate this season as it would rain everyday because how can you enjoy such a cold and gray weather. This year I have different thoughts.

First of all, fall makeup will always be my favorite. Fall is the most perfect season for both - nude looks and dark looks, and of course both matched. I love, love, love dark, vampy lips & smokey eyes, that's why I created my first this year's fall makeup in dark shades. I am also obsessed with bronze-brown-orange eye shadows right now and I feel like you can't enjoy fall to the fullest (well, you can, there are lots of amazing things happening in fall) without bronzed eye look, at least for me, it is my go to look!
Second thing - I love coziness inside, underneath warm blanket when weather outside is changing every hour. That perfect feeling when you listen to your favorite music or watch an amazing movie and have warm drink by your side. I started to appreciate those cold days because you have so much more time to yourself and who doesn't love to relax and enjoy it, right?

And nature.. oh my god, it is so beautiful everywhere. Leaves keep falling, in some places it looks more colorful then in summer and rain isn't bothering me anymore. When you find beauty in these little things, everything feels good and you want to be outside all the time!





Finally, Halloween is in fall and that happens to be one of my favorite holidays. I've been living in a Halloween mood for a while. My October consists of Halloween movies, searching for the perfect decorations on Pinterest and of course, Halloween makeup looks. (yeah, and I wish I had that pumpkin mask, haha)


What about you? Do you enjoy fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment