19 August, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCO

It's Coco Chanel's birthday today and I want to dedicate today's post to this inspirational person.

As soon as I got interested in fashion, she's been an inspiration. The woman I've been admiring my whole life. Everybody knows how amazing she was and how she changed fashion. 
Besides that, she was incredibly strong and powerful woman, her sayings are one of the best guides to live a beautiful life.
On the occasion of icon's 133rd birthday, I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes.

“The best things in life are free. The second-best are very expensive.”

“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little—if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”

“My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.”

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

“Dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy today.”

pictures from: http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment