31 July, 2017

COLD DRINKS





I've been searching for lots of interesting drinks that would be perfect for summer. Even though, summer is not the warmest this year I still enjoy cold drinks and wanted to share some favorites here! 







ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO

I love everything that has caramel in it, I was so excited to try this and when I did, oh my, it was SO good. It actually tastes like copycat of Starbucks. And the best thing, I can add as much caramel as I want!

Recipe
In a serving cup layer 1tbsp caramel sauce, then 1 cup of ice cubes, 1 cup cold milk and 1 shot (or two) espresso on top. Mix everything together or leave in layers. Then drizzle caramel sauce on top. 





OREO MILKSHAKE

Oreo milkshake is one of the best I've tasted. When I found this super easy recipe it became our obsession this summer. 

Recipe
Mix 7-10 oreo cookies, 0.5 l vanilla ice cream and 1 cup of milk together until even and smooth. Decorate with whatever you like - donuts, cookies, chocolate sauce or whipped cream.





SALTED CARAMEL MILKSHAKE

This milkshake is a good choice if you want to make something easy yet very tasty and fascinating.

Recipe
Mix 0,5 l vanilla ice cream with 1/2 cup of milk together. Add 1/2 can of dulce de leche (or more if you want it really sweet) and 2-3 tsp of salt while tasting it. Be very careful with adding salt, start with small amounts. Mix everything, decorate with whipped cream and enjoy it!





NUTELLA MILKSHAKE

Last but not least! I think this Nutella/chocolate milkshake is perfect for every taste because it's not as sweet as previous ones.

Recipe
Mix 4 tbsp Nutella, 2 cups of milk and 2 scoops (vanilla or chocolate) ice cream together and decorate with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles or other sweets.

















I hope you liked these recipes and if you are interested to make one by yourself, let me know which one you would love to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment