27 July, 2017

SKINCARE FAVORITES

Recently I've been discovering more skincare brands and products and after a short period of time I fell in love with some especially. I love this brand because The Ordinary has clinically proven ingredients and offers good skincare quality for affordable prices. The brand also does NOT test on animals and is free of mineral oils, parabens and sulphates. This is honest skincare at its best and I really can't wait to test more products.
THE BODY SHOP Oils of Life INTENSELY REVITALISING CREAM & OIL - both products have 3 precious seed oils therefore these intensely repair skin and make it smooth and alive. Texture of these products is lightweight with non-sticky finish.
These GARNIER masks are perfect for a quick hydration. Green one has extract of green tea + HA and the blue one has pomegranate extract + HA. For the first time I tried hydrating mist and it's perfect for summer - SPF 30, protects skin and you can even use it even over makeup. Perfect!
It feels like forever since I've tried and used different skincare products from Garnier. But Micellar Cleansing line is my favorite. I love to clean my face with water and some product so when I saw this new Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash I was very excited to try this and I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment