21 May, 2019

BARE WITH ME


I can't believe we are getting closer and closer to summer, it's already hot outside. Those who wear makeup everyday or regularly know how hard it is to keep makeup fresh all day during summer days. I wear makeup pretty much all the time during summer season and to find best products that are lightweight yet effective is hard.

Few weeks ago, I received beautiful packaging from NYX Cosmetics with their new 'BARE WITH ME' collection, I tried products and want to share some thoughts with you.


















HYDRATING JELLY PRIMER
I've never tried primers like this before. This jelly primer is infused with aloe and cucumber which hydrates the skin and leaves it a little bit sticky (perfect for makeup). At first I thought it will be too sticky for my oily skin which would make my makeup slip off but once my skin absorbed it, it actually extended the wear of makeup. I will definitely use this on it's own as well as it blurs the appearance of pores, leaves skin smooth and fresh. Perfect for summer!















TINTED SKIN VEIL
This packaging came just in time as I was looking for a good lightweight face product. The shade I got was a little too dark for me (hopefully it will match me better in summer) but I wanted to try it anyway to see how it feels on the skin. It has lightweight, breathable formula, my skin looked fresh and dewy. At first I was scared to try this product since I have oily skin and I try to use as many matte products as possible. I was shocked when I tried this tinted product (powdered just a little to set it) and my skin looked fresh even after many hours, I didn't even powder my skin through the day.

HYDRATING CHEEK TINT
I've never tried creamy blushes or blush tints so I was excited about this one. It's sheer but buildable (infused with aloe and cucumber), leaves my cheeks with glowy tinted look. In summertime I'll definitely bring this with me in my bag to touch up through the day as it fades. I think this cheek tint is a perfect product for fresh summer skin.

MULTITASKING SPRAY
This spray is also infused with aloe and cucumber and it has the best mist I've tried. It primes skin, sets makeup, helps makeup last, gives a dewy glow, hydrates the skin. My favorite product from the collection. I love to use it even when I don't wear makeup just to hydrate and refresh my skin. 

CALIFORNIA BEAMIN' BRONZER
This bronzer is so pretty, love it! It's perfect for face and body to give you airbrushed, sunkissed skin. At first it was hard to blend the bronzer as it's creamy and very pigmented but I use just the tiniest amount of it and then it's easier to work with it + it's enough. It will definitely last for a long time.




If you are looking for new hydrating summer products, try some of these NYX COSMETICS products. I'm sure you'll love these as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment