24 December, 2017

SMALL THINGS THAT GOT ME INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT

I would like to start this post with wishing you all Happy Holidays and I hope you spend your time with your loved ones!

In this post I share my favorite small things that got me into the Holiday season.












CHRISTMAS TREE.
This year we decorated our tree pretty early. Decorating Christmas tree + listening to Christmas music = the best way how to start the Holiday season. This year we went for silver & purple decorations and our white tree looked like this way better than the last year (when we had green, red & gold decorations).
HOT DRINKS.
I love hot drinks and hot cups in hands make everything so cozy especially if you relax with a good Christmas movie in front of you. Most of the drinks I made were chocolate-like and I will post my favorite recipes for easy & delicious drinks very soon. Although, I also made hot cider from Somersby Apple cider drink, added cinnamon sticks and it turned out so, so good.



DESSERTS.
Sweet desserts are as important as hot drinks during the Holiday season. Cupcakes, cinnamon buns with (perfect !!) frosting, lots and lots of whipped cream on top of the drinks, etc., I just can't resist because I love to make desserts but Christmas calories don't count, right? Haha, I wish!



JEWELRY.
And what about fashion essentials? Beautiful and sparkly necklaces are my favorites for this season. Your accessories and you HAVE to shine brighter than any Christmas tree because you need to be that extra!!!

HOLIDAY BEAUTY.
I am so happy that I tried lots of different Holiday makeup looks these past weeks and I even used loose glitters and shimmery things (stuff which I usually prefer to ignore because I just can't deal with glitters falling everywhere). I was surprised how my thoughts about glitters changed recently, every look that contained glitter became my favorite. I am not a big fan of glitter nail polishes either since these are hard to take off but as I got to test out new drugstore peel off base I enjoyed the results and I will definitely try glittery nails for Christmas or New Years eve.
Now I am sure - that you HAVE TO HAVE glitters for special occasions.







GIFTS.
My favorite thing about gifts is to wrap them by myself. I wish I could wrap tons of gifts because I enjoy it and love to find creative ways how to do it. Also, I didn't know if I wanted to make Christmas cards but since I got into bullet journaling and hand-lettering + I was inspired by AmandaRachLee I wanted to try to make them for the first time and I am so happy with the results. I hope my family will like these too.



I hope you enjoyed this post about my favorite things to do/have to get into the Holiday mood and I hope you enjoy this incredible season.

No comments:

Post a Comment