12 April, 2017

FESTIVE VIBES MAKEUP


Yesterday I created this festive inspired makeup. I've seen lots of beautiful makeup looks that contain these little stars and I felt inspired. Even though I am not going to any festivals soon with this makeup I was feeling all the vibes. These little stars change make up mood, when I put first star under my eyes I felt festive immediately.
It was not easy to take these makeup pictures, I took these with my phone because my camera doesn't catch the lightning well therefore some pictures looked worse than taken with phone.

Anyway, I really loved to create this look and there are products I used:

BROWS
ABH Dipbrow Pomade in "Medium Brown"
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

EYES
Morphe Brushes 35U palette
Essence Super Precise Eyeliner 
Huda Beauty Lashes in "Naomi"
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

LIPS
NYX  Suede Matte Lip Liner in "Club Hopper" 
NYX Liquid Suede in "Soft-Spoken" 
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in "Dazzle Glow"

FACE
L.A. Girl PRO Coverage Illuminating Foundation in "Natural"
L.A. Girl PRO Concealer "Porcelain"
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in "Warm Beige"
Catrice Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette
theBalm The Manizer Sisters palette "Cindy-Lou Manizer" shade

No comments:

Post a Comment