02 February, 2017

FEELING MOTIVATED

This year one of my biggest goals is to create healthier me. First month of the 2017 was very lazy and relaxing month before being much more active with my resolutions. I didn't wait for 1st of February (as usually I would find excuses) and started my week with workouts and healthy eating. When you're in this process, (even though it's only the beginning) it is kind of easy to keep motivation and actually enjoy waking up at 6 am and work out and later once again during the day. To keep my motivation strong I find stuff that will keep me inspired. One of these things is Cute Nutrition brand I found a while ago on Instagram. I wanted to try some good shakes for a long time. These looks and tastes amazing and reviews are great, so I am hoping these will be good for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment