01 December, 2016

DECEMBER IS HERE | NYX ADVENT CALENDAR

It's December 1st which means it's official time for Christmas feeling. I am so excited for December and christmas time which always feels magical and full of wonders. It is my favorite month because there is so much to celebrate - my birthday, Christmas and the most important - new year with new hopes, new opportunities and new adventures.
It's also time for chocolate advent calendars. In addition to chocolate one, I got one more advent calendar. NYX Baltics team surprised me with this gorgeous advent calendar with little treats. What can be more wonderful than an advent calendar with 24 beauty products (12 eyeshadows and 12 mini versions of Soft Matte Lip Creams)?
Lately I've been obsessed with NYX products and I am super excited to wait for Christmas with these everyday surprises!



No comments:

Post a Comment