12 October, 2016

MODE LATELY | MAGAZINES N' SHOES

These kind of shoes are never a wrong choice. It's like a MUST you need in your closet. They look great with every style I can imagine. Even though, the summer is so gone and bare legs with open toe shoes are kinda over, I think these shoes look even better in fall. Imagine styling them with faux fur or with simple yet chic look of warm sweater and tight jeans. These looks captured in inspirational pinterest pictures always get me in the mood of finding perfect coat, sweaters and jeans to wear with these shoes.

Other thing I am in the mood of - this VOGUE Russia (april 2010) issue with Naomi as an editor. As I was going through old magazines for kind of new inspo, I found this magazine and fell in love with it again because it is like a favorite book or movie - you can just watch and explore it over and over again. I love how different yet so stylish, strong and beautiful these photographies are.





No comments:

Post a Comment