29 September, 2016

NEW THINGS IN | MAKEUP

Well, it's been a while since I bought some makeup products even though I planned to do it for a quite time. I guess I can blame it on lack of products in stores. So it took time to find them online and now the products are finally here. Lots of makeup products are still on "wish list". 
There are some of my latest purchases:
First things I am so excited for are these eye products. I always had problems with quality of colorful eye liners so when I saw these NYX Vivid Brights Liners I quickly checked reviews and ordered some colors. Can't wait to create some creative makeup looks.
Here are the shades I got: 'Petal'; 'Halo'; 'Sapphire'. I forgot to do quick swatches so here is perfect swatches of liners (via Pinterest). 

Next products are for face. These two have been all over the internet for a long, long time and I loved how pigmented and good quality products they were + they are very affordable. And for this reason of course I needed them in my life. 
The blush is Milani Rose Powder Blush in 'Tea Rose'. Blush on cheeks is as beautiful as the compact of blush. 
I was looking for perfect highlighters and this gorgeous Sleek Makeup Highlighting Palette in 'Solstice' no doubt became my favorite (besides the highlighter shades in Carli Bybel palette. Both are pigmented so mixing them you create such a brightness). The gold mirrored packaging is bomb. 
It is so fantastic how outside of products is as good as the quality. There often (way too often) are products which look so luxury and are so pricey but when you try them, they are so bad. Therefore, I am so happy with highlighter palette and blush.



Lipsticks. Lately I love brownish lipsticks from dark brown to light/beige brown therefore it has been SO hard to find THE PERFECT nude liquid lipsticks because there are lots of nude/pinkish lipstick shades. When I discovered NYX Lip Lingerie Lipsticks I fell in love with these two shades (light one is in shade 'Corset' and dark one in shade 'Honeymoon') and I ordered them with no doubt. When I tried them on, I was lucky that shades looked good. These lipsticks are gorgeous, creamy and very longlasting. I am impressed because these also are affordable! 
One more lip product I bought is lip gloss in shade 'Cinnamon Roll' also from NYX. It is so intense and beautiful. Perfect for fall!

These Milani Amore Mattalics Lip Creams are gorgeous. As this mettalic lip trend began, Milani Mattalics collection was everywhere. I fell in love with these as I looked at them and knew - I need to have these. These lipsticks apply very smooth and creamy. They also are very lightweight and they won't feel dry. (Shades are 'Chromattic Addict'; 'Matterialistic' and 'Matte About You'.  These lipsticks also can use in creative way for eyes as liners, looks amazing!

These products are amazing, good quality and very affordable. Can't wait to play with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment