03 December, 2017

HEALTHY PANCAKES










Happy Sunday! For me Sundays always start slowly and very peacefully. Sunday is the only day of the week I try not to plan but just relax and enjoy it. For that reason Sunday morning is the perfect time for thoughtful and yummy breakfast. I want to share with you one of my favorite pancakes recipes that is healthy and very delicious.

For these pancakes you'll need 300g oats, 2-4 eggs, 3 tbs. greek yogurt, 100g milk or water and 1tbs. honey. You can also add cinnamon or seeds it's very optional. 
Preheat the pan. Place the oats into the food processor. Pulse  until the oats reach fine, powdery consistency. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Cook on medium heat (I like to make them small so it's easier to flip them). Serve pancakes with desired toppings.

Other two options how I like to serve these pancakes:


I hope you find this recipe helpful! I really suggest you to try these pancakes. You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment