06 November, 2017

UPDATED SKINCARE ROUTINE





Welcome back here! In July I wrote about my skincare favorites and now they've changed a bit. This time I want to share more detailed routine with products I use regularly.
I have combination skin and lately my skin has been changing a lot and I've been treating it with more care therefore I have been using more products to get rid of the oily shine.
I want to share with you my favorite products that I use at the moment.

M O R N I N G.
STEP 1: In the morning I wash my face with L'oreal Pure Clay Purifying Gel Wash, it claims to cleanse and get rid of  impurities and excess oil. I've been using it only for a few days and I already love how my skin feels after it.
STEP 2: I use these two toners only when I do my makeup. Before applying base products, I clean my face with Mixa Purifying Lotion to get rid of extra shine, it also reduces spots so I get a little treatment before makeup. I love this lotion as it does what it is supposted to do. 
STEP 3: While doing my makeup, I use Nivea Refreshing Toner. Actually, I use it only as a beauty hack I saw all over the internet. This toner works as a dupe for Mac Fix+ as these two are water based products with similar ingredients such as glycerin and hydrogenated caster oil. I spray it on the brush before applying shimmer shadows for more vibrant effect, spray it on the face after setting a powder so the powder sets into the skin and the finish is less "cakey". And I love how it works!





E V E N I N G
STEP 1: Of course the most important thing is to take the makeup and the dirt off of your face after a long day. When I have too much makeup on, I don't skip this step and start to clean my face with Garnier Micellar Water. (But not everytime, haha.) Then I continue to clean my face with water and Garnier Micellar Gel Wash, it takes my makeup off gently and easily. I also use small damp towel to clean my face and make sure my hairline and neck are clean as well. This is the part when my makeup is gone and my face is clean.
STEP 2: I continue to wash my face with water and L'oreal Pure Clay Purifying Gel Wash (as I mentioned it before.)

STEP 3: Next I use one of these The Ordinary products. I use Hyaluronic Acid when I want to hydrate my skin a little bit, and after this skin feels smoother, softer and healthier. Sometimes I use Azelaic Acid to improve visible brightness and the appearance of skin texture. Then I masage my skin with roller, I love to do this because this process relaxes facial muscles (which helps prevent wrinkles), stimulates blood flow (read: brightens your complexion), softens sebum (which helps cleanse the skin of impurities and helps absorb the product I apply before a massage.)


WHEN MY SKIN BREAKS OUT: I use one of the NIP+FAB pads before bed. NIP+FAB Glycolic pads exfoliate skin, help to fade discolouration, reduce blemishes and removes dead cells and toxins. When I have blemishes, I use The Ordinary Salicylic Acid directly over blemishes because it is a perfect daily treatment - Salicylic Acid clears and clarifies the complexion.

WHEN I HAVE TIME: I love this Beauty Formulas Charcoal Clay mask. At first, I thought my skin broke out because of the mask but there was another reason for that. Then I used it a few more times again and I absolutely enjoyed it - my skin feels clean, fresh and less oily.



For now this routine works pretty good and I am very satisfied. Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment