13 August, 2015

NEW FAVORITES

 Discovered these two hair products that are working great for my hair. After using these it is easier to control my hair and fight dryness.
Frizz No More Sleek & Shine Miracle Serum helps my hair to stay silk & smooth.
L'oreal Elvital's Anti-Breakage Balsam Spray is easy to use after washing my hair. 
I got this perfume as a gift and I'm in love! I love these playful and young smells that are not too sweet or too bitter. Killer Queen by Katy Perry smells so fresh and good. 
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2, Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad Eye Shadow - 017 Dark Signature & MUA Twelfth Night Palette 
Haven't tried the Rimmel eyshadows yet but these nude shades are so good. A perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown

Simple, delicate jewellry. 
Black and gold is my favorite mix of colors. This little handbag is my new favorite. The best thing about it - you can wear it with comfy clothes and sneakers or all glammed up with high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment