23 December, 2016

CHRISTMASSY

It's the most wonderful time! I love December and Holiday so much. The magic of the holidays feels so real, you just want to believe in everything beautiful and get in this spirit with all the lights, love and every little thing that means the most!
First thing that made me feel this incredible holiday feeling was makeup. I started to play with different festive looks in the beginning of the December - played with colors, glitter, new techniques and bold lips. Even though there are lots of different beautiful Christmas makeups all over the media, I feel like red bold lips with light shadows will be my number one favorite holiday look.
Other thing that keeps me in Holiday mood is drinks. Hot chocolate with sprinkles, little chocolate chips and lots of whipped cream and marshmallows on top is a MUST during December. 


And of course.. gifts and gift-wrapping! Christmas is all about family and I love to give some gifts. These are not the most important thing but I love how gifts create giving and receiving moment so beautiful - all the shiny bows and ribbons, awesome papers and all the love you put inside of these boxes. 

I think I am going to make another Christmas post (after Christmas) because I don't want this magical christmassy feeling to end as soon as Christmas is over. 

But for now, Happy Holidays! 
Can't wait to spend the Holidays with people I love so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment