14 October, 2015

LIGHT & PLAID

This street art is huge and impressive, love the colors and style!

I love fall but I am not really ready for this cold weather. Still looking for new, warm and pretty soft sweaters so I can be ready for this season. I hate when it's freezing so I got to find a good one coat or jacket. Although, while one day weather is warmer than other days, I try to spend time outside enjoying last warm rays of sun and exploring my city (which is funny because I already live here 4th year and still don't know much about it)
About outfit: Fall is a great season for mixing colors and shades so I made my outfit of dark vs. light shades. I love how plaid shirts look with leather jacket - also one of the combos which never get old. Mixing beige/light brown boots with light pants or jeans is also one of my favourite things to do so this outfit contains of light, dark, leather and plaid and I am loving the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment